Types of information that we collect:
In order to provide you with our services, we collect two types of information about our users: Personally (A) Identifiable Information and (B) Non-Personally Identifiable Information. Our primary goal in collecting information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customised experience while using our site.
- Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that lets us know the specifics of who you are. When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as ordering a product or service, entering a competition, filling out a survey, or sending us feedback, we may ask you to provide certain information about yourself such as your name, address, telephone number, email address. Engaging in these activities is entirely at your discretion. Depending upon the activity, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some is voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity.
- Non-Personally Identifiable Information: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our site in several ways. This information is compiled and analysed on both an individual and an aggregated basis. This may include us storing cookies on your computer in order to facilitate and customise your use of our site. A cookie is a small data text file, which a site stores on your computer, which can later be retrieved to identify you to us. The cookies make your use of the site easier, make the site run more smoothly and help us to maintain a secure site.
Use of information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your Personally Identifiable Information to others.
We may supply aggregated statistics about the use of our site to third parties, but these statistics will not include any Personally Identifiable Information.
Occasionally we may be required by law enforcement or judicial authorities to provide Personally Identifiable Information to governmental and law enforcement authorities. We will disclose Personally Identifiable Information upon receipt of a court order, subpoena, or to co-operate with a law enforcement investigation. We fully co-operate with law enforcement agencies in identifying those who use our services for illegal activities. We reserve the right to report to law enforcement agencies any activities that we in good faith believe to be unlawful.
Security of information
On our Website you can be assured that your Personally Identifiable Information is secure, consistent with current industry standards. If you are transmitting Personally Identifiable Information to us through a password and ID, we recommend that you do not divulge your password or ID to anyone.
Please note that no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personally Identifiable Information, you acknowledge that:
- there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control;
- the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed;
- any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
Privacy policies of third party websites