16 Kinglass Drive, Bo’ness, EH51
3 Bedroom Detached House For Sale
Offers Over £275,000
AddressKinglass Drive, Grangepans
PriceOffers Over £275,000
Property TypeDetached House
Council BandCouncil Banding Website
- Pristine 3 or 4 Bedroom Detached House - Positioned in a Hugely Sought After Cul-De-Sac Development
- Significantly Upgraded by the Current Owner, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Recently Installed Bathroom (2017), Downstairs WC (2022) and Ensuite Shower Room (2021)
- All 1's in Home Buyers Report
- New Double Glazing with 10 Year Guarantee Installed in 2021, and a New Worcester Bosch Gas Combi Boiler Installed in 2017
- 2 Spacious, Bright and Light Living Spaces, and a Contemporary Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Family Room/Study or 4th Bedroom with a Large Storage Cupboard (with Potential to Convert in an Ensuite, STPP*)
- Beautiful South East Facing Back Garden Artificial Grass, Decking and a Shed
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes Upstairs
- Extraordinary Value for Money and Not One You'll Want to Miss! Early Viewing is Highly Recommended
For a home of substance and space, offering a stunning interior, this truly immaculate family home tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac development near Bo’ness Academy will not fail to impress.
- Pristine 3 or 4 Bedroom Detached House
- All 1’s in Home Buyers Report
- Built in 1998 by Beazer Homes, 108sqm or 1,162sqft
- Significantly Upgraded by the current owner, 100% Turn Key Condition
- Positioned in a Hugely Desirable, Child Friendly, and Quiet Cul-De-Sac Development
- Beautiful South East Facing Back Garden with Artificial Grass, Decking and a Pergola
- Safe and Secure Back Garden which is Fully Enclosed (Dog Friendly)
- Highly Sought-After Locale near Bo’ness Academy and the local Leisure Centre
- Professional Garage Conversion
- Double Monoblock Driveway
- Bright, Light and Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- Beautiful Interior Décor with High Quality Fixtures and Fittings
- New Ensuite Shower Room Installed in Summer 2021
- Stunning Family Bathroom Installed in 2017
- New Downstairs WC Fitted in Summer 2022
- Large Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Space with Double Doors leading out to the garden
- Contemporary Soft Grey Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Integrated Electric Fan assisted Oven/Grill, Four Burner Gas Hob, Extractor Hood, Wine Cooler, and Dishwasher (Freestanding American Style Fridge/Freezer)
- Utility Room with Washing Machine and Tumble Dryer
- Generous Light-Filled Living Room
- Family Room/4th Bedroom with a Large Storage Cupboard
- 3 Well Proportioned Bedrooms Upstairs
- Notably Spacious Landing
- Excellent Amount of Storage Space
- New Carpets Installed in Bedrooms 2 and 3 in 2021
Good to Know:
- New Worcester Bosch Boiler Installed in 2021 (10 Year Guarantee), Gas Central Heating
- Nest Thermostat and Wi-Fi Door Bell
- Brand New, High Quality UPVC Double Glazing Installed in 2021 (10 Year Guarantee)
- Cavity Wall Insulation (2020)
- Partially Floored and Insulated Loft with a Pull Down Ladder
- Less Than 5 Minutes’ Walk to Bo’ness Academy
- Easy Commuting Distance to Edinburgh, Glasgow or Stirling
- 10 Minute Drive to Linlithgow Train Station
- Local Park/Playground Nearby
Welcome to 16 Kinglass Drive, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac development, and conveniently situated in the coastal town of Bo’ness for easy access to junctions 3 and 5 of the M9 motorway, Edinburgh, Stirling and beyond.
Significantly upgraded and improved by the current owner over the last few years, this enviable family home is perfectly designed for modern family living.
The neat and tidy front garden, which has been landscaped with colourful shrubs and plants, sits either side of the double monoblock driveway which leads up to the front door.
Make your way inside, into the bright, light, and airy hallway. Immediately the quality of the recent refurbishments are apparent, with a minimal, contemporary, feel drawing you through the first of two generous living spaces.
In the living toom, the broad window and glazed double doors provides an abundance of natural light, complementing the beautiful interior décor on display.
Next door, the open plan kitchen/diner is ideal day-to-day living space. In the summer months, open the double doors to create a seamless flow between this room and the garden, where the decking lies, blurring boundaries between the indoors and out.
Serving up a practical kitchen with a contemporary finish, this revamped kitchen comes complete with all the modern luxuries such as high-quality integrated appliances and generous worksurface space.
The utility room is well-equipped with a large sink as well as a freestanding washing machine and tumble dryer, a newly installed WC is accessed from here.
Returning to the hallway, take a quick look at the family room or fourth bedroom which would also be an ideal home working space, before heading up the stairs up to the first-floor landing, where the family bathroom is to your right.
Spacious and contemporary, light grey tiles adorn all of the walls and floors, contrast with the brilliant white bathroom suite with chrome fixtures. Sublimely spacious and soothing, a large bath invites relaxation, soak away your cares in the bath in this private, peaceful sanctuary.
There are three well-proportioned bedrooms to choose from. Carpeted and cosy, the all bedrooms offers a generous amount of built-in wardrobe space and a newly installed ensuite shower room for the principal bedroom.
Shoes on, take a walk about the south facing garden which is largely laid to artificial grass lawn. Fully enclosed and child friendly, the garden offers the ideal private sanctuary for any family. At the weekend, take breakfast out on the decking and simply stay there for the rest of the day soaking up the sunshine.
*STPP – Subject to Planning Permission if required
For more photos and information, download the brochure on desktop. For your own hard copy brochure, or to book a viewing please call our Linlithgow office
Early viewing is highly recommended and strictly by appointment only.
Please contact the selling agent for items, fixtures and fittings included in the sale.
The floorplan, description and brochure are intended as a guide only. All prospective buyers are recommended to carry out due diligence before proceeding to make an offer.
Council Tax Band E
EER Band C
3 bed detached bungalow for sale
Borrowstoun Mains, Falkirk
Offers Over £315,000
Borrowstoun Mains, Falkirk
0.34 miles from the property above.
4 bed terraced house for sale
Offers Over £260,000
0.44 miles from the property above.
3 bed semi-detached house for sale
Offers Over £240,000
1.71 miles from the property above.
3 bed detached house for sale
Linlithgow, West Lothian
Offers Over £310,000
Linlithgow, West Lothian
2 miles from the property above.