24.7 Property Sales present to the market this recently refurbished TOP FLOOR FLAT situated close to Largs Town Centre & Sea Front. The property is in walk in condition throughout comprising of Bright Spacious Lounge with Modern Fitted Open Plan Kitchen, Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes & Modern Fitted Bathroom with Shower over bath.
The property also benefits from New Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Communal Garden with Drying area & Easy on Street Parking.
NOW REDUCED TO SELL QUICKLY WELL BELOW HOME REPORT VALUE OF £50,000.
This property would suit a range of Buyers from 1st Time Buyer, Buy to Let or would suit as a Holiday Home,
Entrance Hall 2.37 x 1.38
Lounge/Kitchen 3.99 x 5.34
Bedroom 3.17 x 3.47
Bathroom 2.05 x 1.98
Council Tax Band A,
Largs is a vibrant seaside town, with three excellent primary schools and the prestigious Largs Academy. Commute to Glasgow in under an hour with excellent road and rail links. Largs is serviced by many bars, restaurants, ice cream Parlours - notably the world renowned Nardinis and sports facilities. Its Viking Heritage is still celebrated annually by the famous festival and is marked by the pencil monument commemorating the famous battle of Largs in 1263"...
This website also uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
• Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
• Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use.