Traditional ground floor tenement in a handy location minutes from Largs town centre. Offered to the market in a superb internal condition this property must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Comprising reception hallway with storage, good sized lounge with feature wall mounted fire surround, double bedroom with storage, recently fitted kitchen and bathroom with modern white 3-piece suite and over bath electric shower.
Further benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. To the rear is a communal garden and parking is available on street to the front.
Largs itself is a hugely popular coastal town in North Ayrshire. There is a great selection of nearby shops and amenities including the famous Nardini's cafe. The area is serviced by excellent road links and there are bus service connecting to surrounding areas including Glasgow. There is a Tesco Metro nearby along with a Morrisons superstore. Largs also has a mainline railway station. There is excellent local schooling, 2 local golf courses and the town provides the ferry terminal to the Isle of Cumbrae. There is also the famous Largs Yacht Haven for the sailing enthusiasts.
Reception Hall 7'6" x 7'3" widening to 8'3"
Lounge 13'2" x 14'8" narrowing to 12'5" x 11'7"
Bedroom 12'10" x 12'6" narrowing to 10'7"
Kitchen 12'11" x 4'4" narrowing to 4'
This website also uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
By continuing to use this website, you agree to their use.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!
• Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
• Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use.